Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with Northwest LeatherSir/boy/Community Bootblack

If you are like me, you welcome the Thanksgiving Weekend with mixed emotions. I always enjoy the bountiful family dinner, although I am not crazy about turkey. And in spite of its heterocentricity, I always enjoy hearing all the new tidings regarding my family. But after the turkey, yams, and blueberry pie, I find myself missing my Tribe.

This Thanksgiving, the Northwest titleholders offer you Alternative Family Fare. Together with special guests, we will be busy at Spanksgiving on Thanksgiving evening. And at a men's only dungeon party on Saturday night directly following Seattle Men in Leather's Daddy/Daddy's boy contest.

Proceeds from both events go to the Tony Deblase Scholarship. Come celebrate the Holiday with us and help us reach our goal of one thousand dollars this weekend.

For more about Spanksgiving, click on the poster to the right. To receive an invitation to the Heart of Darkness dungeon party, request an invitation via email: nwleathersir2010@gmail.com

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment